An improved 3D printing experience
The new Afinia Studio software is specially designed for the Afinia H-Series 3D printers* to bring you a better 3D printing experience. We’ve taken customer feedback and created the Afinia Studio software with their suggestions in mind.
No matter the complexity of your project, the studio software helps ensure a successful print.
What’s new with Afinia Studio?
Overall, we’ve made the software smarter, easier to use, and more compatible with Mac systems. With the new Afinia Studio software, we’ve improved the user experience for:
- Importing and manipulating models
- Adjusting angle views
- Previewing your print, material usage, and time estimates
- Determining your print settings
- Repeating your last print
- Ensuring there is adequate filament to complete the print
- Automatically starting the print when the platform reaches correct temperature
Another new and exciting addition is the photo to model feature, which allows you to choose a 2-dimensional photo, and the software will convert it to a 3D model.
Plus, you’ll have the option to choose “dormancy” in the print set up, which will put your printer to sleep after it finishes any print.
Additional Afinia Studio Software Features with H800+
The Afinia Studio software has additional features when combined with the H800+ hardware:
- WiFi connectivity
- Power loss print recovery
- Customizable nozzle and platform temperatures
You can view all the capabilities of the H800+ here.
*Compatible with the Afinia H+1, H800/H800+, and H400/H400+. Not compatible with the H480 or H479.