Afinia Studio – Latest Release
Questions about the software? Please contact our support team.
Touchscreen Upgrade Kit
How to upgrade your Touchscreen Program via a USB drive.
We recommend that you update your printer’s touchscreen program before your first print. Please follow the following instructions to update your touch screen program with a USB drive:
- Download the Upgrade Program
- For H400+, Save the update_usb.tt, Upgrade Program file to the root directory of a USB Drive, and make sure the name and format is update_usb.tt (case sensitive).
- For H+1, save the update_H1_x.x.x.tt, Upgrade Program file to the root directory of a USB Drive, and make sure the name and format is update_H1_x.x.x.tt (case sensitive), x.x.x being the version number.
- Before you turn the printer on, plug in the USB drive with the saved Update Program to the USB port of your printer. Then, you can turn on the printer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the upgrade process.
For H400+, H+1:
- Support printing TSK files directly from a USB drive.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes have been corrected.