Inquire about the software here. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Search Results for: software
An improved 3D printing experience
The new Afinia Studio software is specially designed for the Afinia H-Series 3D printers* to bring you a better 3D printing experience. We’ve taken customer feedback and created the Afinia Studio software with their suggestions in mind.
No matter the complexity of your project, the studio software helps ensure a successful print.
What’s new with Afinia Studio?
Overall, we’ve made the software smarter, easier to use, and more compatible with Mac systems. With the new Afinia Studio software, we’ve improved the user experience for:
- Importing and manipulating models
- Adjusting angle views
- Previewing your print, material usage, and time estimates
- Determining your print settings
- Repeating your last print
- Ensuring there is adequate filament to complete the print
- Automatically starting the print when the platform reaches correct temperature
Plus, you’ll have the option to choose “dormancy” in the print set up, which will put your printer to sleep after it finishes any print.
Additional Afinia Studio Software Features with H800+
The Afinia Studio software has additional features when combined with the H800+ hardware:
- WiFi connectivity
- Power loss print recovery
- Customizable nozzle and platform temperatures
You can view all the capabilities of the H800+ here.
*Compatible with the Afinia H800/H800+ and H400. Backwards compatible with the H480. Not compatible with the H479.
Please fill out the information below as it pertains to you in order to access the software downloads section of the site.
Note: If you are using an ad blocker, this page may not function correctly.
Fill in your information below to access the software
My daughter is in an activity called “Colorguard” and is applying to be a captain for next season. One of the requirements for the application is to do something for the betterment of the Colorguard team. She chose to build a roller cart for a heavy loud speaker their team uses to play the music during practices and performances.
Versatility meets precision performance
The Afinia H+1 3D printer combines a large build volume with consistency of performance. Material-specific printheads are included, ensuring optimal print quality and compatibility across a wide range of filament types.
- *Material-specific printhead system for optimal quality and compatibility
- *Circulating dual-filtered system
- Automated leveling and height sensing
- *2-sided interchangeable build plates
- Power loss print recovery filament run-out detection
- *Customizable temperature controls & filament profiles
- Print queue for auto job management
- Large build volume (10x8x8.8 inches)
- *Enclosed, heated platform & chamber
- Smart support material technology
- Multiple connectivity options (WiFi, USB, LAN, & USB Flash Drive)
* New to the H+1
Out-of-the-Box 3D Printing
The Afinia H-Series 3D Printers provide a true “Out-of-the-Box 3D Printing Experience” as the 3D Printers comes fully assembled with easy-to-install software for both the PC and Mac.
Improved Material Compatibility
The Afinia H+1 comes with three material-specific printheads: ABS, PLA, and TPU. In contrast to the one-size-fits-all extruder, these interchangeable heads are designed specifically for each material’s characteristics, allowing for greater filament control and a better finish.
Full metal printhead tailored to high temperature material
- ABS, ABS+
- Carbon Fiber filled depends on base material
Effective cooling system and PTFE feed path tailored to low temperature material
- Metal Filled PLA
- Wood Filled PLA
- Carbon Fiber filled depends on the base material
Spring loaded feed path, double gear, PTFE feed path and larger nozzle size tailored to flexible material
- TPU and flexible filament
A selection of included nozzles offers even more control and quality. Print profiles and resolutions are optimized for certain nozzle sizes.
Better ABS Print Quality
ABS, known for its toughness and impact resistance, allows you to print durable parts that will hold up to extra usage and wear. Because of these characteristics, ABS material has been a favorite 3D printing material for engineers. However, due to its sensitivity to environmental conditions and smell, it is is often difficult to use with desktop 3D printers.
Afinia’s comprehensive solution for better ABS printing comes down to three important things:
- Better ABS material
- Software-driven improvements to print raft and print support
- Hardware features related to heating, platform materials, and air filtration
Circulating Filtered Chamber
The H+1 has a large HEPA and separate Activated Carbon filter for ultimate air filtration. The H+1 uses a centrifugal fan to constantly circulate and purify air within the enclosure through both filters. Higher airflow capacity maintains minimal UFP and VOC density inside the printer.
Easy to Use, Powerful Software
The 3D Printer Software features an easy-to-use interface for laying out, orienting, duplicating, and scaling parts. Simply use the included utility to calibrate the printhead height, and within minutes you are printing. It easily imports STL files, and the output can be customized in terms of the amount of support material and “raft” (base support) printed. Break-away support material is simple to remove, and tools for aiding the break-away are included. Design files for 3D printing can be created using online software, professional software such as SolidWorks™, or by downloading from the extensive online 3D printer community for free.
The Afinia H+1 is now available for purchase April 2019.