Afinia Studio – Latest Release
Questions about the software? Please contact our support team.
Touchscreen Upgrade Kit
How to upgrade your Touchscreen Program via a USB drive.
We recommend that you update your printer’s touchscreen program before your first print. Please follow the following instructions to update your touch screen program with a USB drive:
- Download the update file corresponding to your printer below
- Extract(open) the .zip file and locate the extracted update file that ends with “.tt”
- Move/copy the update file to the root directory (outside of all folders) of a USB drive
- Power off your printer
- Plug the USB drive into your printer using the USB port
- H400+: USB port in back
- H+1: USB port on front
- Power on the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the upgrade process
Release Notes 1.5.14 (H+1 and H400+) – Oct. 16, 2020:
- Added support for log viewing and log exporting.
- Optimized printer status updates.
- Optimized printing time calculation.
- Various bug fixes.
1.4.8 (H+1) and 1.4.6 (H400+):
- Support printing TSK files directly from a USB drive.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes have been corrected.