New H400+ 3D Printer
The new Afinia H400+ 3D printer is the ultimate in affordability, reliability, and simplicity. It’s perfect for educators, hobbyists, and engineers who want to start 3D printing out-of-the-box and hassle free.
The H400+ is a more advanced than the H400 with improved hardware and software.
New and Improved Features
- An Ethernet socket allows you to connect your printer to a wired Local Area Network for maximum security
- Print Queue – Allows multiple users to send print jobs from different devices to the same printer via USB/ Wi-Fi/ LAN
- An updated 4.3 inch LCD Touchscreen with more features and functionality, plus the ability to upgrade with future software updates
- HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter – 3D printing certain materials such as ABS can generate potentially harmful UFP and VOC emissions. The HEPA and Activated Carbon filter effectively reduce these toxic elements, known to be triggers for those suffering from asthma and other pulmonary disorders
- WIFI – transfer your print job wirelessly from a computer or mobile app
- Better resolution – with layer thickness as fine as 0.15mm
- Power failure protection – resume printing from where a print was stopped due to power failure
Additional Features for Safe & Easy 3D Printing
- Automatic nozzle height detection – helps ensure your print adheres securely to the print bed
- Software-assisted leveling – compensates for warped or imperfect print surfaces to help you achieve a successful print
Need an adapter for larger filament spools? Click here.
Start 3D Printing in No Time
The Afinia H400+ is shipped fully assembled, ready to use, and with all the materials you’ll need*, so you can start printing in minutes. Just install the software (compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS, and iOS) and wirelessly (or via USB) transfer your print.
Looking for something larger?
|Printing technology||MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling)|
|Extruder maximum temperature||299℃|
|Extruder maximum travel speed||150 mm/sec|
|XYZ accuracy||2, 2, 2 micron|
|Connectivity||USB cable, Wi-Fi, LAN and USB Stick|
|Touch screen||4.3″ Full-color LCD Touchscreen|
|Build volume||120 × 120 × 120 mm (4.7” x 4.7” x 4.7”)（XYZ）|
|Printed object accuracy||±0.15 mm/100 mm|
|Layer resolution||0.15/0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35 mm|
|Build plate maximum temperature||70℃|
|Calibration and levelling||Automatic Nozzle Height, Software-Assisted|
|Build plate surface||UP Perf and Flex, Heated|
|Pause to change filament type||Yes|
|Filament||ABS, PLA, and more|
|Filament spool compatibility||500g|
|Bundled Software:||Afinia Studio|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 (SP1) or higher (32 bit and 64 bit)
Mac OS 10.10
|Hardware requirements||OpenGL 2.0
At least 4GB of RAM
|Importable file formats||.up3, .ups, .tsk, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode|
|Preview support structures||Yes|
|Editable support structures||Yes|
|Cloud print settings||Yes|
|Power supply:||100-240 VAC，50-60 Hz，90 W|
|Chassis:||Metal frame with plastic case, enclosed|
|Weight:||17.36 lbs (8kg)|
|Dimensions:||19.1″ x 20.5″ x 19.5″
255 × 365 × 385mm
- Afinia H400+
- Afinia external spool holder
- Afinia H400+ extruder
- Afinia power supply 90W & power cable
- Afinia Flex board (2)
- Perf board (2)
- 500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Tool kit: calibration card, filament guide tube, USB cable, spare nozzle and nozzle wrench, gloves, scraper, pliers, hex wrench, and spare screws
WARNING: This 3D Printer – when used with a styrene filament (ABS / HIPS / or PC-ABS) – can expose you and others in the same room to styrene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALWAYS OPERATE THIS PRODUCT IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.